Professional Registration includes all technical sessions, the EXPO, meals, social event, and a softcopy of the Proceedings. Please see the Advance Program for the complete details.
March 2, 2018
The Tutorials "T1: Developing Polymer Solutions for the Burn In and Test Socket Market and T2: Connecting Your DUT to Your Tester" attendance will be limited. Please sign-up early to not miss them!
Author Registration - The Registration Office will provide you instructions on how to register with your discount.
EXPO Only registration for those who wish to attend just the BiTS EXPO
Student Registration ($300) please contact the Registration Office (info below).
EXPO Exhibitor Staff Registration
Please contact the BiTS Registration Office with any questions you may have:
Phone: +1 650-690-2395
PO Box 1053
Los Altos, CA 94023 USA
- SUBSTITUTIONS - Registration substitutions are permitted without charge by written request.
- REFUNDS - Advance registration fees will be refunded by written request received by Feb 2, 2018. A $75 processing fee will be applied to all refund amounts. Refunds will be processed after the BiTS Workshop. NO REFUNDS of Regular & On-site Registration Fees.
- COMPANIONS - Companion registration is for non-industry companions (such as a spouse). It includes all meals and the Social Event. The Technical Program is NOT included. If you need to register more than one companion, please contact the Registration Office.
- PAYMENT BY CHECK - Full payment made out to "BiTS Workshop" must be sent to the BiTS Registration Office address noted above. Registration cannot be processed without payment. All payments must be made in US dollars, drawn on US banks. There will be a $75 fee assessed for returned checks. Advance Registration payments must be received by the advance registration deadline; if payment is not received by the deadline, the on-site rate will apply.
- WIRE TRANSFERS - Wire tranfers are subject to a $50 per wire transfer fee.